Wednesday, November 28, 2018

What's on Your Mind?


This past month I asked three different audiences to write down what they were thinking about when it comes to the non-financial side of retirement. The questions and comments that I didn’t have time to address in my presentation, I promised to discuss on my blog.

Since many of the questions or comments can be grouped under common themes, I’ve compiled archived blog posts that relate to each topic. Simply click on the titles that interest you. While you're at it, check out additional blog posts listed in the archive section to the right of this page. You'll find some really valuable information and inspiration!

When to retire:

Managing time:

Reimagining your life:

Working in retirement:

Relationships in retirement:

What’s next?


No comments: